My Asian Fried Fish Fillet Recipe
Here's my recipe for today. I am proud of this recipe because it is personal, I made it. Honestly, its not bad cause it is the worst batter in the whole world! lol! It will make you crazy and you will find yourself in the end frying more aside from fish..but you should do it after frying the fish. You can fry slices of potato, sweet potato, yam or any veggies that you like.
- 500 grams fish fillet cut into 1/4 inch thick
- 5 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp all spice ( optional )
- 1 tbsp curry powder ( optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- In a bowl, put fish fillet and put the ff also : rice wine, soy sauce, white pepper, sugar, all spice and curry powder.
- Mix them well and marinate for 30 minutes. Set aside in the fridge.
- Then beat 2 eggs and slowly add to the marinated fish, add also the corn flour and baking powder
- Mix well and make sure the fillet is well coated.
- Now you can start frying, the oil should be hot.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 129g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 36||22%|
|Total Fat 4.0g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.93g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.61g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|