Green Malfatti With Oven Dried Tomatoes And Mascarpone Recipe
Cost per serving $0.89 view details
- 1 x recipe Green Pasta see * Note
- 1 c. Basic Tomato Sauce see * Note
- 2 c. Oven-Dry Tomatoes see * Note
- 1 c. Basil leaves - (loosely packed)
- 6 ounce Mascarpone cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Freshly-grnd black pepper
- Bring 6 qts water to boil and add in 2 Tbsp. salt.
- Roll the Green Pasta dough into 4 sheets on thinnest setting. Lay pasta sheets and cut with a pizza-cutter into similar-sized irregularly-shaped pcs. Set aside under dampened kitchen towels.
- In a 12- to 14-inch skillet, heat 1 c. Basic Tomato Sauce to simmer and add in Oven-Dry Tomatoes. Return to simmer and set aside. Add in basil leaves and let stand.
- In a food processor, blend mascarpone and black pepper till well mixed and smooth (about 1 minute). Remove and set aside in a small bowl.
- Drop pasta into boiling water and cook 1 minute or possibly till "al dente" yet softened. Drain pasta in colander over sink and pour into pan with tomato mix. Return to heat and toss till well heated about 1 minute. Pour into hot serving dishes, dollop with 7 to 8 spots of mascarpone mix and serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: The original recipe title as listed is "Green Malfatti With Oven-Dry Tomatoes, Basil And Black Pepper Mascarpone".
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 65g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||6%|
|Total Fat 0.13g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|