Great Bread Machine Challah Recipe
The best bread machine challah recipe. A winner every time!
Servings: 4 Challah
Cost per serving $0.55 view details
- Add all ingredients to bread machine in order written above.
- Set to dough cycle
- When machine beeps, take out dough and separate into twelve even balls
- Make ropes with each ball of dough and braid three together to make challah. Use flour on hands as needed
- Yields 4 challahs
- Let rise 1 hour
- Brush with beaten egg and sesame or poppy seeds if desired.
- Bake at 350 for half an hour or until golden
- Try not to burn your tongue as you eat the hot challah
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 277g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 173||22%|
|Total Fat 19.68g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 1.59g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.47g|
|Total Carbs 133.45g||36%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|