Cranberry Glazed Chicken Recipe
Cost per serving $1.04 view details
- 8 ounce Jellied Cranberry Sauce Or possibly Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 c. Orange Juice, Divided
- 4 Tbsp. Margarine
- 1 tsp Grated Orange Peel, Optional
- 2 1/2 lb Chicken Pcs Salt And Pepper
- 3/4 c. ,Warm Water
- 2 c. Stove Top Chicken Flexible Stuffing Mix
- Heat the oven to 400 Degrees F. Mix the cranberry sauce, 1/4 c Orange Juice, 2 tb margarine and the orange peel, if used, in a sauce pan, heat, stirring, till smooth. Place the chicken, skin side up, in a shallow 12 X 10-inch baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brush with half the glaze. Bake for 40 min. Meanwhile, combine the warm water and 2 remaining tb softened margarine in a bowl, stirring till the margarine is melted. Add in the stuffing mix and the remaining 1/4 c orange juice. Stir to moisten the crumbs. Move the chicken to the ends of the dish and spoon the stuffing into the middle. Brush the chicken with the remaining glaze and bake for another 20 min.
- NOTE: For 2 servings, use half of each ingredients and bake the chicken for 35 min before adding the stuffing. For 8 servings, you will need 2 pans. Double each of the ingredients.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 339g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 363||59%|
|Total Fat 40.48g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 10.45g||42%|
|Trans Fat 2.09g|
|Total Carbs 25.46g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|