Cranberry Glazed Pork Roast Recipe
Cost per serving $1.19 view details
- 16 ounce Jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1/2 c. Cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 tsp Dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1 x Sirloin pork roast, extra-lean and boneles
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. Cool water Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash cranberry sauce with a fork or possibly a potato masher. Stir in sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, and cloves. Place pork roast in slow cooker and pour cranberry sauce mix over it. Cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hrs or possibly till meat is tender. Remove roast and keep hot. With a metal spoon, skim the fat from the liquid in the slow cooker. Pour 2 c. of the liquid (add in water to fill out the measure, if necessary) into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Blend cornstarch and cool water to make a paste; stir gradually into boiling liquid. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, till mix thickens. Add in salt to taste.
- Serve with pork Makes 12 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 86g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 10||9%|
|Total Fat 1.15g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.34g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 11.35g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|