Chicken Steak With Pepper Mushroom Sauce Recipe
Cost per serving $1.82 view details
- 4 x Chicken breasts, (400 g)
- 400 gm Chicken mince A few drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 x Egg
- 2 tsp White pepper pwdr, (10 g) Salt to taste
- 1/2 c. Oil, (120 ml)
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, (15 g)
- 10 gm Garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp. Finely sliced mushrooms, (30 g)
- 1 c. Brown sauce, (240 ml)
- 2 tsp Finely crushed black peppercorns, (10 g) Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Cream, (30 ml)
- FLATTEN the chicken breasts with a kitchen mallet till they become thin.
- To the chicken mince, add in Worcestershire sauce, egg and the seasoning. Mix well. Stuff the prepared mince into each chicken breast, roll it into a round shaped steak about seven to eight cm in diameter and slice into 1.5 cm thick slices.
- To prepare the sauce: Heat butter in a pan. Add in garlic paste and saute/fry lightly. Add in the mushrooms, brown sauce and pepper.
- Simmer for five min. Check the seasoning. Remove from heat and add in the cream.
- Cook the steaks on the grill till done and golden. Serve warm on a warm sizzler tawa, with the sauce poured over it and accompanied by boiled and buttered vegetables and French fries.
- NOTES : Chicken breasts stuffed with chicken mince, rolled into steaks and grilled
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 335g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 499||65%|
|Total Fat 55.95g||70%|
|Saturated Fat 11.76g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.87g|
|Total Carbs 21.8g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|