Chargrilled Rib Eye Steak With A Mushroom, Thyme And Tale Recipe
Cost per recipe $2.31 view details
- 2 x 10 ounce rib eye steak
- 300 gm Rocket salad
- 6 x Red chillies
- 2 x Egg yolks
- 400 ml Lowfat milk
- 5 x Field mushrooms
- 1 x Clove garlic
- 2 x Shallots Salt and pepper extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounce Taleggio cheese
- 4 slc White bread
- Season the rib eye steak, sprinkle with oil and place on the chargrill for about 8 min till medium rare. Place the rocket and sliced chillies into the pre heated deep fat fryer for about 30 seconds till translucent/soft. Remove, sprinkle with salt, and serve next to the steak.
- Bread pudding; peel and chop the garlic and shallots. Slice the mushrooms. Place a little oil in a pan and add in the garlic and onion.
- Cook for 1 minute and add in the mushrooms and a little fresh thyme.
- Cook for a further 2 min, remove from the heat and season.
- Hot the lowfat milk in a pan. Whisk the egg yolks gently in a bowl and add in the lowfat milk slowly, season. Place 2 triangles of bread (crusts removed)
- in a small oven proof dish. Place the mushroom mix on top and add in 2 more triangles of bread. Cover carefully with the egg and lowfat milk mix, leave to stand for 2 min, sprinkle with a little more fresh thyme then place in a pre heated oven, 425F, for 8 min.
- Remove from the oven, place sliced taleggio cheese on the top and a little extra virgin olive oil and grill till slightly brown on top to heat the cheese.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 602g|
|Calories from Fat 66||14%|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.36g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 74.92g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|