Baked Black Clam And Garlic Pizza Recipe
Cost per recipe $0.76 view details
- Canola oil to cook
- 1 Tbsp. fermented black beans
- 1/3 c. sliced garlic
- 1 c. mascarpone cheese
- 1/3 c. minced Italian parsley
- 1 c. grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 c. freshly-shucked and minced clams Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1/3 x Pizza Dough recipe see * Note
- In a saute/fry pan coated with oil, saute/fry black beans and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside and when cooled, fold in the mascarpone and parsley. Spread mix on 2 raw pies, top with clams, then cheese. Bake on a pizza stone at 425 degrees for 8 to 10 min till golden.
- This recipe yields two 8- to 10-inch pizzas.
- Yield: 2 pizzas
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 171g|
|Calories from Fat 207||51%|
|Total Fat 22.98g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 12.36g||49%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.57g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|