Pumpkin ginger soup Recipe
- 1 kg – Pumpkin
- 2 – Shallots
- 75g – Ginger
- A few sprigs of fresh herbs – Chives, Mint
- Extra virgin olive oil – As required/To taste
- 1L – Organic vegetable stock
- 125 ml – Coconut milk, plus extra to serve
- ½ tbsp – Chilli powder
- 1 – Lime
- De-seed and roughly chop the pumpkin.
- Peel and chop the shallots, then peel and finely grate the ginger.
- Pick and finely chop the herbs.
- Place the pumpkin, shallots, ginger and some oil in a large saucepan and sauté until soft.
- Add the vegetable stock, coconut milk and chilli powder. Season, then bring to the boil and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Blitz in a food processor then serve with the fresh herbs, lime juice and a splash of coconut milk.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner