Key Lime Cheesecake With Raspberry Sauce Recipe
Cost per serving $0.99 view details
- 1 c. shortbread cookie crumbs, 15 cookies Or possibly
- 1 c. vanilla wafer crumbs, 22 wafers
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or possibly butter, melted
- 24 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. lime peel, grated
- 1/4 c. key lime juice
- 10 ounce frzn raspberries in light syrup, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/3 c. red currant jelly
- Key lime is a yellow, prized variety of limes from Florida. Bottled Key lime juice is available at many supermarkets. A wet knife makes slicing this cheesecake easier.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. In medium bowl, combine crust ingredients; mix well. Press in bottom of ungreased 9-inch spring-form pan. Chill.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese till smooth. Gradually beat in sugar. At low speed of electric mixer, beat in Large eggs 1 at a time, blending just till smooth. Add in remaining filling ingredients; beat till smooth. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 55 to 65 min or possibly till set. (To minimize cracking, place a shallow pan half full of warm water on lower oven rack during baking.) Turn oven off, let cheesecake stand in oven 30 min with door open at least 4 inches. Remove from oven; let stand 10 min.
- Remove sides of pan; cold to room temperature on wire rack. Chill overnight or possibly up to 2 days.
- To prepare sauce, drain raspberries, reserving syrup. Add in water to syrup to make 3/4 c.. In small saucepan, combine syrup mix and cornstarch; mix well. Add in jelly; cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and clear. Stir in raspberries. Chill till cool. Serve cheesecake with sauce. Store in refrigerator.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 166g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 256||49%|
|Total Fat 28.98g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 13.24g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 61.64g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|