Honey Chipotle Chicken Recipe
Cost per serving $1.77 view details
- 3 lbs drumsticks (8-10 drumsticks)
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lime, juiced, about 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Limes, cut into wedges for garnish
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Combine chipotle chili powder, garlic powder, sea salt, the juice of 1 lime, honey and oil in a small bowl and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over chicken drumsticks in a sealable container or a gallon sized plastic bag. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and place the drumsticks on a raised edge baking pan or 9x13 casserole dish. Bake for 40 minutes. After 40 minutes, spoon some of the drippings over each drumstick and bake for 5 more minutes or until skin is golden brown and starting to blister.
- To serve: Spoon some of the remaining drippings over each drumstick and serve with lime wedges and chopped fresh cilantro.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 292g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 241||50%|
|Total Fat 26.85g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 6.43g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.38g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|