EASY INDIAN ICECREAM-KULFI Recipe
This is by far the best Indian icecream that I have eaten.I love it even more than the regular icecreams.It is the most easiest to prepare and the fastest to disappear when served.This makes for a lovely dessert or it is great eaten on its own on a hot summer day.You can make these in a kulfi mould or just in any freezer safe container box.
- 4 cans of condensed milk
- 4 cans of evaporated milk
- 3 cans of thick milk cream
- 4 tbsp cardommom -coarsely powdered
- honey-6 tbsp
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 bread slices-shredded
- 1 cup coarsely powdered pista
- Put all the above ingredients,except pista powder,bread shreads and the cardomom into a blender and blend till well incorporated.
- then add the pista,cardommom powder and the bread shreads and give it a good mix with a spatula.
- Transfer it to a freezer safe container which has been lined with glad wrap(plastic wrap).Level the top surface.
- Freeze it for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and blend on low till thick and creamy.
- Again transfer into the container and freeze for another 2 hours.Do this for 3-4 times in hourly intervals. and then freeze for 4 hours or till set.
- Your amazing tasting kulfi is ready to be served.
- you could add mango pulp for mango kulfi and strawbwrry for strawberry one and you can add all the dryfruits for a dry fruit kulfi.This Indian icecream is so addictive that you'll make it over and over.