Chocolate Covered White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. Chocolate wafer cookies -- Crumbled
- 3 Tbsp. Butter -- melted
- 24 ounce Cream cheese -- softened
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1/2 lb White chocolate -- melted
- 1 c. Heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 12 ounce Semisweet chocolate -- Broken into small pi
- Heat oven to 350F. Mix crumbs and butter and press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 min. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla till well blended. Add in Large eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in melted white chocolate and pour over crust. Bake 40 min, turn off oven and let cake cold inside the oven as it cools down.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan and cold completely. Refrigeratefor at least 4 hrs. Remove rim. Heat heavy cream, butter, and sugar in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir to disolve sugar crystals and then bring to a boil. Put choclate pcs into a stainless steel bowl and pour boiling cream mixute over it and let stand for a few min. Stir till smooth and cold. Cover the sides and top of cheesecake with the ganache, smooth, and refrigerateat least 2 hrs to set.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner