Chicken With Lemon And Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
Cost per recipe $1.05 view details
- 4 x Fillets chicken breast Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 x Shallot, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. Light stock Finely shredded zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 Tbsp. Honey, (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- Season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper to taste. In a large pan, heat the shallot and the oil and gently brown the chicken fillets on each side. Add in the stock, lemon zest, lemon juice and honey if used. Simmer till the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove to a serving dish and dribble the balsamic vinegar over the chicken. Wait 1 minute before pouring the sauce over the top.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 124g|
|Calories from Fat 240||75%|
|Total Fat 27.13g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.05g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|