Cheese And Spinach Pie Kiesch Recipe
- 1 x pie shell, 9", deep dish
- 2 slc swiss cheese
- 1/2 c. cooked spinach, minced
- 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1 can tender chunk ham *, chicken or possibly turkey flake with fork
- 3 x egg, beaten
- 1 c. half and half
- 2 tsp flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Place Swiss cheese on bottom of pie crust. Sprinkle with spinach, mushrooms and tender chunk meat.
- Mix next foru ingredients, pour into pie shell. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 or possibly 45 min.
- Serves 4 - 6.
- Serve with salad, lettuce, onion rings - 1 large onion. walnuts or possibly pecans toasted - handful.
- Very good.
- 2 cans liquid removed manderine oranges, mix with cream Italina dressing.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner