Zucchini & Vegetable Turkey Crumble Soup Recipe
Cost per serving $1.14 view details
- One pound (16 ounces) Lean Ground Turkey
- One medium zucchini
- 2 cups vegetable broth (low sodium)
- one small can tomato paste
- dash of oregano, parsley, garlic powder
- S & P to taste
- one celery stalk diced
- one carrot peeled and diced
- 1/2 onion (diced finely)
- Garnish with freshly grated cheese of your choice
- Serve with toasted bread slices, crackers or croutons and Enjoy!
- Saute turkey and crumble as it cooks (about 7 minutes) transfer to a stock pot, add all other ingredients, stir gently, cover with lid and simmer on low heat 20 minutes.
- That simple and that delicious!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 361g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 158||45%|
|Total Fat 17.58g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 4.76g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.04g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|