YUMMY CHEESY MACARONI Recipe
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Lipardo's Global Kitchen) for more recipes and future raffle draws for giveaway prizes.
Our close family friends used to ask me to cook this pasta whenever we have a one-dish or potluck party. Kids and adults alike love this dish so it disappears like a bubble on the dinner table. It's so tasty, simple and quick to cook. Try it!!!
- 1 kilo elbow macaroni
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 kilogram ground beef
- 2 large capsicums, julienne
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Saute' onion and garlic in a heated oil until light brown.
- Add ground beef. Stir fry for 10 mins.
- Mix chopped capsicums.
- Season with soy sauce, salt and black pepper.
- Add water and cover. Simmer until done, about 15-20 mins.
- Stir in ketchup, continue simmering for 5 mins.
- Mix macaroni and stir carefully over a low heat.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 212g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 109||20%|
|Total Fat 12.3g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 5.09g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 79.84g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||12%|