Yogurt Pancakes with Blueberries Recipe
Light and sublime, these pancakes are perfect for summer’s bounty of blueberries. Whole wheat pastry flour is recommended and gives the most tender results, but all purpose flour works fine too. I used Greek plain yogurt but regular yogurt or sour cream can be subbed.
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- TOPPINGS: (optional) fresh blueberries, maple syrup, butter, whipped cream topping
- In small bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In medium size bowl beat egg; whisk in yogurt and milk.
- Stir flour mixture into liquids just until blended. (If batter is too thin, add a tablespoon or so more flour.)
- Cook on a preheated greased griddle until golden brown and bubbles begin to pop, turning once. Serve with blueberries and other toppings as desired.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 179g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 55||24%|
|Total Fat 6.18g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.96g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.72g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||16%|