Yoghurt Berry Marble Slice Recipe
Cost per serving $1.27 view details
- 2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 1/2 cup pure icing sugar
- 8 cups plain soy yoghurt
- Honey, to serve
- For Strawberry salad
- 500g punnet strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 2 tbs pure icing sugar\
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Grease a 19 cm x 30 cm cake pan.First grease and then line base and sides with baking paper, extending papera little above edges of pan.
- 2. Place berries, 1 cup of pure icing sugar and 6 cups of the yoghurt in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3. Place remaining yoghurt and icing sugar in a medium bowl. Whisk until smooth. Drop large spoonfuls of yoghurt mixture over berry mixture. Using the handle of a spoon, swirl to create a marbled effect. Freeze overnight.
- 4. To make strawberry salad, combine strawberries, thawed mixed berries,maple syrup and pure icing sugar in a small bowl. Gently stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 5 To serve, remove slice from pan. Cut into squares. Serve with strawberry salad and drizzle with honey.
- For a change, puree strawberry salad ingredients and serve over slice as a sauce.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 71g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 12||8%|
|Total Fat 1.39g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.19g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.46g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|