Yamburger Pie Recipe
I created this on a whim and found out my whole family likes (loves?) it.
Cost per serving $1.22 view details
- Four cans Royal Prince Yams (save all syrup) from Stater Brotherâs market
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese lightly packed
- 1 1/2 cups Betty Crocker Instant Potato Buds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Brown ground beef and drain grease.
- Add last four ingredients plus 1 cup of the syrup.
- Mix well and put in 13 x 9 inch greased glass casserole.
- Slice yams into small pieces and beat together with the rest of the syrup until smooth (like baby food).
- Spread over top. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Heat in microwave oven until hot; about 10-20 minutes.
- May garnish with parsley after heating.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 224g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 361||66%|
|Total Fat 40.42g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 19.59g||78%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.48g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|