Whole Fried Young Chicken with Salsa Verde Recipe
- 2 game hens or poussin, liberally salted for at least 24 hours
- Salsa Verde:
- 3 bunches parsely, roughly destemmed
- 3oz capers (volume)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3oz fine breadcrumbs (volume)
- 24oz olive oil
- Salt, TT
- Deep fry chickens @ 375 for 12 minutes. Serve with salsa verde and lemon wedges.
- In a blender, blend the garlic and capers with half of the olive oil until smooth. Pour mixture into a bowl. Blend the parsley with the other half of the oil, quickly, to avoid oxidation. Combine both mixtures with the breadcrumbs in the bowl. Salt to taste.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner