Weight Watchers Chicken Mozzarella Melts Recipe
Cost per serving $1.24 view details
- 1 (6 oz) package Oscar Mayer brand Deli Fresh Grilled
- Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 slices Italian bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400Âº F.
- 2. Toss chicken strips with spaghetti sauce;
- spoon 1/2 of mixture on each toast slice.
- 3. Place on baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
- 4. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 2 Servings Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
- Nutrition Information:
- Calories 220, Carbs 14 g, Fat 6 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 28 g
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 179g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||27%|
|Total Fat 11.3g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3.93g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 41.07g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|