Watermelon Mint Refresher Recipe
Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 1 cup strong brewed mint tea cooled
- 2 cups watermelon juice
- Brew and steep tea (be sure to create a strong brew by using double the required amount of tea per serving).
- Place chunks of watermelon into a blender.
- Blend until it turns into juice. Place in a pitcher.
- Combine 1 part strong mint tea and 2 parts watermelon juice into a pitcher.
- Add ice.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 492g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||4%|
|Total Fat 0.24g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.98g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|