Warm Chocolate Pudding Cakes Recipe
This is one of my favorites. Relatively easy to make and ridiculously good. Wow them with this one!
Servings: 4 Ramekins
Cost per serving $0.80 view details
- 6oz. high quality bittersweet chocolate
- 4oz. unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 2 yolks
- 1/4 c sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Splash of dark rum
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pot of simmering water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, whisk together egg, yolks, sugar and dark rum. Slowly add melted chocolate mixture into egg mixture. Continue to whisk gently until the chocolate is fully incorporated, and mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Season with salt and evenly divide into 4 ramekins.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes until the surface of the cake is no longer shiny and the edges are firm. The middle of the cake should still be soft.
- Serve immediately with your favorite ice cream or whipped creme fraiche.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 102g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 418||82%|
|Total Fat 48.59g||61%|
|Saturated Fat 29.47g||118%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.59g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||24%|