Warm artichoke dip Recipe
Cost per serving $0.31 view details
- 1 whole roasted head of garlic (directions to follow)
- 2 cans artichokes, packed in water, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (medium to very old, your taste) 1/2 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp Tabasco sauce or other hot sauce (adjust to taste) 6 black or green olives for garnish
- rice or water crackers or baguette sliced diagonally
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut the top of the garlic buds, leaving the whole garlic head intact and buds still attached. Drizzle with olive oil, wrap in foil and bake in a 450 degrees F oven for 20 to 30 minutes until browned and softened.
- Peel and mash the garlic buds with a fork and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Spoon mixture into a shallow oven proof dish/serving dish.
- Arrange olives in a circular pattern in the center and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese if melted.
- Serve with rice or water crackers or baguette.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 16g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 20||63%|
|Total Fat 2.22g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.23g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|