Wajik (Sweet Glutinous Rice Cake) Recipe
Cost per serving $0.61 view details
- 1 cup glutinous/pulut rice
- 1 1/2 cups thick coconut milk
- 1/2 cup palm sugar
- Screwpine leaves - as needed (depends on the size of the leaves)
- Soak rice if possible overnight to fasten the steaming process.
- Steam till soft.
- Keep aside.
- Pour coconut milk in a large work/pan, add palm sugar and a few
- pandan leaves knotted together.
- Simmer while stirring for a thick syrup.
- Add steamed rice and stir till it clings in the syrup.
- Line pan with pandan leaves.
- Tip rice mixture inside and spread evenly.
- Let it cool down and cut into pieces.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 104g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||35%|
|Total Fat 12.22g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 10.72g||43%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 43.44g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|