Cost per serving $0.18 view details
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sherry or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 small shallot, peeled and minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3T to 4T (45 ml to 60 ml) olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, vinegar, and shallot. Let stand for about ten minutes.
- Mix in the Dijon mustard, then add 3 tablespoons (45 ml) of olive oil. Stir well, then taste. If too sharp, add the additional olive oil and more salt, if necessary. Romain said one needs to add beaucoup de mustard, so feel free to add more as well.
- If you wish to add fresh herbs, itâs best to chop and mix them in shortly before serving so they retain their flavor.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 9g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.08g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|