Vegetable Kabab Recipe
Vegetable Kabab is a south Indian appetizer recipe. This vegetable kabab is prepared by frying the kabab balls made with a fine paste of black grams mixed with other ingredients. Vegetable kabab are good alternative for those who like kababs but cant eat non-veg. see how to prepare the vegetable kababs.
- Ingredients for Vegetable Kabab Recipe:-
- 1. Black Grams - 100 grams
- 2. Green Chillies - 4 nos
- 3. Onions - 2 nos, chopped
- 4. Ginger-Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- 5. Garam Masala Powder - 1/4 tsp
- 6. Coriander Leaves - Â¼ cup
- 7. Vegetable Oil - for deep fry
- 8. Salt - Salt - to taste.
- Preparation Steps for Vegetable Kabab Recipe
- 1. Wash the black grams properly and soak into water for 5 to 6 hours.
- 2. Take the soaked black grams in a grinder and grind them well to form a smooth paste
- 3. Mix all the other ingredients to the gram paste and grind again to form a smooth paste. Add a little water so that kabab balls of medium firmness can be made from the paste.
- 4. Make the medium sized vegetable kabab balls from the above prepared paste.
- 5. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan/ kadhai on high heat. Make sure that the oil is enough so that all the vegetable kabab balls dip well in it.
- 6. Reduce the heat to medium and place the kabab balls into oil. Deep fry the vegetable kabab balls till they are light brown.
- 7. Serve hot with green chutney or your favorite balls.