Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes. Recipe
It is mushroom season, and I wrote a lot about (button) crimini mushrooms lately.
Button mushrooms have an excellent amount of selenium, zinc and manganese; all three are great antioxidant minerals. Also daily intake of crimini mushrooms for 1-2 months can reduce levels of total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and TGs. And if you are not convinced yet then you gotta know that One cup of button mushrooms provides a good, very good, or excellent source of 18 different vitamins, minerals & antioxidant phytonutrients.
So this recipe should be fast and delicious for you, same as nutritional and helpful.
- 1 lb button mushrooms
- 1 small chili pepper
- 1 medium carrot
- Â½ red bell pepper
- Â½ white onion
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Wash the button mushrooms (clean them if you normally do it).
- Peel the white onion, wash the red bell pepper and chili, take away the seeds out of both of them.
- Finely chop the onion, red bell pepper and chili. Peel the carrot, wash and shred it.
- Now: preheat the frying pan, add the cooking oil, throw in the mushrooms, season and braise at the medium heat for 5 minutes covered with lead.
- Add the chili pepper and red bell pepper with onion and fry for additional 5 minutes at the medium heat without the lead.
- Serve on a leave of romaine lettuce separately or with a brown rice.
- Helen @Helen's Cooking
- Read More http://www.epicurious.com/community/memberrecipes/submitarecipe/preview#ixzz1cJKgP020
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 49g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 31||65%|
|Total Fat 3.52g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.27g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 3.92g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|