VEGAN SOY MILK CARROT POUND CAKE Recipe
Cost per serving $0.22 view details
- Whole wheat flour: 100g
- All-purpose flour: 80g
- Brown sugar: 50 g
- Baking powder: 2 teaspoons
- Cinnamon: 1~2 teaspoons
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Carrot: 1
- Black sesame seeds: 1 tablespoon
- Raisins: 50 g
- Soy milk: 100 cc
- Olive or Sesame oil: 100 cc
- -Preheat oven to 180 degrees Cesius.
- Mix flour and baking powder and sieve.
- Grate the carrot.
- -Drop all ingredients into a larg bowl and mix.
- Mix until the flour lumps have disappeared (important).
- -Bake for 35~40 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Check if properly cooking by stabbing pound cake with a thin skewer. It should come out smooth and clean.
- Let cool completely.
- Could be served as it is or grilled.
- -If sesame oil is available, it would be better than olive oil, altough experimentation would be welcome as half of each oil could be interesting indeed.
- Salt is necesary to subdue the cloying taste of the brown sugar a little.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 91g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 49||28%|
|Total Fat 5.51g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.79g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.82g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|