Twice Baked Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese Recipe
Learned this from my western friends. This is how they showed me; just the easiest way to do it and it tasted great!
Cost per recipe $1.16 view details
- 1 Potato (at least the size of your fist)
- 2 slices of bacon (fried, cut into bits)
- 1/2 cup Cheese (grated mozzarella works well or quickmelt)
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil
- Clean potatoes under running water and rub it with small amount of cooking oil.
- Prick a couple of holes in it with a fork.
- Place the potato on a baking tray and oven bake it at on medium heat.
- Mix the grated cheese and bacon bits together.
- When the potato is cooked, slice off the top and spoon out the potato meat.
- Mix the spooned out potato with the bacon and grated cheese then place it back into the skin.
- Put it back in the oven and bake a few more minutes.
- *I like topping it again with some cheese and let it melt while re-baking.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 286g|
|Calories from Fat 449||67%|
|Total Fat 50.39g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 22.97g||92%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.14g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|