Turkey stuffed jalapenos Recipe
I love spicy food and turkey goes great with spicy give these a try as a thanksgiving appetizer
Cost per serving $0.49 view details
- 10 Jalapenos
- 1/2 cup shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded italian blend cheese
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 tbspn fresh minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cooked turkey (just sneak it off the back of the bird, no one will know)
- 1/2 cup onion fine chop
- pinch of fresh cilantro fine chop
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1. Cut jalapenos in half, rib and seed them. Roast in oven at 350 for 7 minutes then place to the side to let cool.
- 2. Its optional to do a quick sautee on the onions befor going in the mixture, I usually do it helps out in the stuffing process and it tastes better
- 3. Mix turkey, onion, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, and cheeses in a bowl.
- 4. Pipe or spoon the mixture into the jalapeno shells the sprinkle a little extra mexican blend ontop then bake at 350 untill cheese melts and gets a little brown around the edges.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 41g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 54||68%|
|Total Fat 6.05g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3.43g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.48g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|