Turkey Leftovers Recipe
I would call this Thanksgiving leftovers, but we smoke turkey often and like to do this with our leftovers. It's easy, quick and you won't need anything extra other than the rolls. I have to say I saw these in a news paper or on a cooking show sometime back but don't remember where. I wish this was my own creation, but it is not. My family and I love these sandwiches so much I had to share them. We have fed them to extended family staying with us for the holidays and everyone loved them.
- 3 OZ Leftover Turkey
- 2-3 tbl spoons Leftover Cranberry Sauce
- 3 OZ Leftover Stuffing
- 1 Kaiser Rolls (cut in half)
- Butter (whatever spread you choose)
- Make the leftover stuffing into about 3 ounce patties and place on the griddle. (make about 1/2 in thick and large enough round to for the roll. Leave until nice an hot,
- Place about 3 ounces of leftover turkey on the griddle. Leave until turkey is heated all the way through and has a nice caramelization.
- Butter the Kaiser rolls and place on the griddle and leave until toasted,
- Spread the cranberry sauce on the top roll.
- Place the heated turkey on the bottom roll, then the stuffing patty then place the cranberry'd lid on the stuffing.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 247g|
|Calories from Fat 157||30%|
|Total Fat 17.63g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 5.58g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 65.15g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|