Tuna Noodle Casserole With PotatoChips Recipe
Easy microwave meal. Great for dorm rooms!
Cost per serving $0.94 view details
- 1 (12 ounce.) pkg. egg noodles
- 2 c. water
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce.) can tuna
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce.) pkg. frzn peas
- 1/2 c. crushed potato chips
- Put noodles and water in a 2 qt casserole dish that has a cover.
- Cover with lid and microwave on high for 5 min.
- Stir gently, cook 5 min longer.
- Drain tuna. With a fork, break up the tuna.
- Add in tuna to the noodles.
- Add in soup and peas.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 min.
- Stir and microwave 2 min longer.
- Sprinkle potato chips over the top of the casserole and serve warm.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 210g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 87||27%|
|Total Fat 9.97g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.72g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 45.03g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||12%|