Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Walnuts Recipe
Cost per serving $2.13 view details
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 6 ounces melted dark chocolate
- Â¼ cup Hersheyâs Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- 3 cups unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Place 6 ounces of dark chocolate in a bowl, and heat in the microwave on high for 30 seconds- do this three times (1.5 minutes) until the chocolate is melted. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Place the butter, sugars, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix until creamy, approximately 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the 2 eggs and mix for an additional minute.
- Add the slightly cooled melted chocolate to the mixture and incorporate.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder together. Slowly mix the dry ingredients with the wet mixture until fully incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and walnuts- mix thoroughly.
- Use a scooper to place rounds of the dough 2 inches apart from each other on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or silpats. Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 219g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 536||53%|
|Total Fat 62.25g||78%|
|Saturated Fat 33.64g||135%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 115.43g||31%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.7g||36%|