Tomato filled with sardines in olive oil. Recipe
Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 1 can of sardines in olive oil “Cantabria en tu boca” – 8 tomatoes – 1 lemon – 50g breadcrumbs – 2 cloves garlic – salt, parsley and pepper
- First washed and cuts the upper lid of the tomato. Empties the contents with the help of a teaspoon. Keep the pulp and put the tomatoes upside down to dry them for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the filling of tomato, biting sardines with the tomato pulp, lemon juice, salt, pepper and parsley. If there is little compact is added breadcrumbs thicken it pair and put in tomatoes.
- Put it into the refrigerator during 15 minutes. If you want to do in the oven, Put a creamy cheese over the tomato without the lid and grill for 10 minutes.
- The best selection of cheeses and anchovies from the north of Spain direct to your home: http://www.cantabriaentuboca.net
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 23g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 24||50%|
|Total Fat 2.63g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.35g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|