Tomato and watermelon soup by Ferrán Adriá Recipe
Cost per serving $0.42 view details
- 1/4 watermelon
- 6 medium tomatos
- Basil or sage infused oil (amount of herb to your taste)
- Salt and pepper
- Slice and peel the watermelon; try to get rid of as many seeds as you can.
- Cut the tomatos. You don't need to peel and seed them if you're going to process the soup in a very powerful food processor. In any case I prefer to put the final mixture through a sieve or food mill to have a really thin soup.
- Once processed, season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Put it in the fridge, covered, to chill.
- For serving, drizzle some flavoured oil on each soup bowl or add a generous dash of oil to the whole soup for a stronger herb-aroma touch.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 88g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||6%|
|Total Fat 0.17g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.64g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|