Tom Yam Fried Mee Hoon Recipe
Ready made tom yam paste and seafood for its welcoming flavors.
Servings: 4 person
Cost per serving $0.73 view details
- 1/2 packet of mee hoon (soaked in cold water for 1/2 hour and drain off)
- 15 prawns (de-vein, but leave tail on)
- 2 small squids (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons of readymade tom yam paste
- 1 medium size onion (sliced/diced)
- 5-6 limau purut/kaffir lime leaves (shredded thinly)
- 6 birds eye chilies (sliced)
- 1/4 cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 5 tbsp oil
- Salt for taste
- Heat 5 tablespoons of oil into a large wok.
- When heated, put in the onions and prawns.
- Stir and cook for 3 minutes,.
- After-which; add squids and continue to cook for another 2
- Add tom yam paste, cauliflower, mee hoon and salt.
- Stir to combine all ingredients together.
- (Note: sprinkle a bit of water if mee hoon is still hard while stirring)
- Finally, add lime leaves and chilies.
- Another good stir and dish out to be served.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 113g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 155||76%|
|Total Fat 17.51g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 1.36g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.44g|
|Total Carbs 7.19g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|