Tom Yam Dory Fish Recipe
"Mae Pranom" Thai sauce and Asian herbs for super duper yum!!
Servings: 4 person
Cost per serving $0.05 view details
- For the fish
- 1 kg dory fish 9 - cut into squares
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric/kunyit powder
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- Salt for taste
- Other ingredients
- 1 (abt 100g) tomato - sliced
- 1 large (abt 150g) onion - sliced
- 2 tbsp blended/grounded dried red chillies (or the amount you
- 1 tbsp Mae Pranom Thai sauce
- 1 lemon grass - crushed
- 1 inch galangal/lengkuas - smashed
- 3 calamansi lime - extract juice
- 5-6 kaffir/lime/limau purut leaves - sliced
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- salt to taste
- enough oil
- Into the fish pieces, add the rice flour and turmeric powder.
- Mix well, deep fry and keep aside.
- Leave about 3 tbsp of oil in the same pan.
- Fry blended chillies, tomato, onion, lemon grass and galangal.
- Once thicken, add Thai sauce, lime juice, salt, sugar and lime leaves.
- Stir, add fish and stir again to combine all ingredient before removing from heat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 4g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||7%|
|Total Fat 0.12g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.32g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|