Tom's Creamy Scrambled Eggs Recipe
This recipe is so simple I was reluctant to post it. But I had never tasted eggs cooked this way before Tom served some to me, and I was hooked. The secrets are to scramble the eggs "soft" so they are very moist, and add the cream cheese right at the end so there are visible streaks throughout. So simple - so divine!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 pats butter
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1.5 ounces cream cheese, cut into marble-size chunks
- Heat oil and butter in frypan over medium heat, adding additional oil/butter if needed to scramble eggs.
- Add beaten eggs and cook, lifting and stirring cooked portion, allowing uncooked egg to flow underneath. Do not allow eggs to set. Cook just until they begin to firm but have much moisture left. Trust me on this, don't cook them all the way through!
- Plop in the cream cheese chunks throughout egg mixture and fold in lightly, cooking just a bit more until cream cheese is warmed and begins to melt a little. (Double-click on photos above to enlarge and view the doneness.)
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- Salt and pepper if desired.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 108g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 172||76%|
|Total Fat 19.3g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 7.59g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.26g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|