Togarashi Grilled Shishito Peppers Recipe
Cost per serving $0.09 view details
- 1 pound fresh shishito peppers
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp togarashi seasoning
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Wash peppers, dry and place in a bowl. **NOTE** Leave peppers WHOLE.
- Add the oil to the peppers. Using your hands, rub the peppers to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle on the seasoning, and shake to distribute. Place in a grill basket.
- Grill for about 6-8 minutes, turning often.
- You want the peppers to be nicely charred and blistered.
- Remove from heat.
- Place in a bowl and let the guests help themselves.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 2g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 21||100%|
|Total Fat 2.33g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.27g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|