Three Cheese And Garlic Bread Recipe
Cost per recipe $1.22 view details
- 7/8 c. lowfat milk at room temperature
- 1/4 c. cottage cheese at room temperature
- 2 tsp garlic Salt
- 1 box Eagle Mills Homestyle White bread mix
- 1/3 c. shredded Provolone or possibly Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan and/or possibly Romano cheese
- Place first 4 ingredients in bread pan in order listed adding yeast packet from the bread mix last. Add in cheeses at second knead cycle or possibly at fruit signal.
- This recipe yields a 1 1/2 lb. loaf.
- Comments: This makes a very hearty, savory bread which is wonderful served with roasted meats or possibly hamburgers straight off the grill. This bread also makes a great accompaniment for salad to make a satisfying light meal.
- Have leftover bread How about some fresh croutons to top off a salad or possibly bowl of soup Cut bread into 3/4-inch cubes and allow to dry. Heat oil (1 tsp. oil for every 1 c. of bread cubes) in a large pan over medium heat. Add in dry bread cubes to pan and heat, stirring often, till cubes begin to brown.
- Helpful Hints: To quickly hot lowfat milk and cottage cheese, place them together in a container and heat in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Yield: 1 loaf
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 334g|
|Calories from Fat 184||48%|
|Total Fat 20.89g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 12.82g||51%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.04g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|