Thanksgiving Turkey Cake Recipe
Cost per serving $0.21 view details
- 2 x (1 lb.) cans vanilla frosting
- Food coloring
- 2 x (10-oz) store-bought angel food cakes
- 1 c. minced walnuts
- 9 x chocolate turkeys
- Mix frosting with yellow and red food coloring, a drop at a time, till desired orange color is reached.
- Place one cake upside down (narrow end down) on a serving platter.
- Spread a thin layer of orange frosting on top.
- Put second cake right side up (narrow end up) on top to create pumpkin shape.
- Spread top and sides with orange frosting.
- Spread minced walnuts on the top and around the base of the cake.
- Place one chocolate turkey on top of the cake, and the rest around the base of the cake. Gobble-gobble!
- Prep time: 15 min
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 4g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 24||83%|
|Total Fat 2.86g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.27g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.6g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|