Tex-Mex Chicken Dip Recipe
Tex-Mex Chicken Dip is a delicious and easy recipe for a large gathering or event. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low sodium, low carbohydrates, low cholesterol, low sugars, diabetic, heart-healthy and WeightWatchers (1) PointsPlus recipe. Chicken, fat-free cream cheese, low fat sour cream, shredded cheese, black olives, green onions and tomatoes with seasoning make up this scrumptious yet healthy dip.
- Non-Stick cooking spray
- 4 oz (1/2 of 8-oz bar) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat or light sour cream
- 1 pkg (1 oz) taco seasoning mix
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup (fine shred Mexican four cheese blend), divided
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix together the Neufchatel cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning in a medium size bowl. Stir in the chicken, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and the green onions.
- Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. A (1-1/2 quart) casserole dish may be used instead of pie plate.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining shredded cheese, tomatoes and olives.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 22g|
|Recipe makes 32 servings|
|Calories from Fat 38||79%|
|Total Fat 4.25g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.39g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.97g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|