Tailgating Coleslaw Recipe
Cost per serving $0.51 view details
- 1 Lb. Head Cabbage (About 1/2 Medium Head)
- 1 Medium Onion, Grated
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, Grated (1 Large)
- 1/2 Cup Radish, Grated (6 Whole)
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tsp. Celery Seed
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Pinch Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Quarter the cabbage head, trim off the core and remove the outer, dark green leaves. Cut each quarter across into the thinnest strips you can.
- Transfer the cabbage to a large mixing bowl. Add onion, carrot and radishes; toss together.
- Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, celery seed, salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss with your hands, making sure the dressing is evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately or keep cold in a refrigerator or ice-filled cooler until ready to use, up to 48 hours.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 90g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 104||84%|
|Total Fat 11.76g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1.64g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.76g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|