Taco Pizza Recipe
What to do with leftover Taco meat.... we do lots of stuff with leftovers after Taco Night. We made salads, omelets, breakfast burritos and Taco Pizza. Kids love it and its quick and easy because you have all your left overs on hand.
Cost per serving $0.08 view details
- Pizza dough or a premade crust
- Taco meat-preheat it if its been in the frdge
- Salsa con Queso
- Shredded cheddar cheese or taco blend cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced Tomato
- Sliced black olives
- sour cream or ranch dressing
- Pre-bake the dough till almost done (according to package directions)
- remove from oven and spread with salsa con queso
- cover the con queso with the taco meat and sprinkle with the shredded cheese and return to the oven till the cheese is melted
- remove from the oven and let cool for about 3-5 mins.
- then top with lettuce, tomato, olives and sour cream.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 20g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 41||72%|
|Total Fat 4.55g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.52g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.63g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|