- â 3/4 cup water
- â 1/2 cup uncooked bulgur
- â 3 cups chopped fresh parsley
- â 1 cup diced fresh celery
- â 1 1/2 cups diced fresh plum tomatoes
- â 1/4 cup fresh chopped mint
- â 1/2 cup lemon juice
- â 1/4 cup olive oil
- â 2 tsp fresh ground sea salt
- â 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- â *garlic if you want but I didnât add it this time.
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and add bulgur.
- Boil for 1 minute then turn off heat, cover and let steam for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Uncover and allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, add the parsley, celery, tomatoes, mint, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Stir in the cooled bulgur.
- Garnish with fresh mint and a lemon slice.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner