Sweetened Banana with Tapioca Recipe
One of the many sweetened fruit recipes that Filipinos like.
Cost per recipe $4.43 view details
- 4 pieces plantains (saging na saba)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked tapioca
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in water then let boil.
- Add brown sugar and stir until diluted.
- Add salt and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Put-in the plantains and adjust the heat to medium. Cover the cooking pot and simmer for 8 to 12 minutes or until the liquid thickens.
- Add the pre-cooked tapioca and stir until it blends in.
- Turn-off heat and allow the plantains to cool.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve with milk (optional)
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1067g|
|Calories from Fat 15||1%|
|Total Fat 1.74g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.66g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 378.2g||101%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.4g||38%|