Sweet and Savory Cornbread Cookies Recipe
Cost per serving $0.14 view details
- One 8.5-ounce box corn muffin mix, plus ingredients called for on the box (usually 1 egg and ⅓ cup milk)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- About 1 teaspoon Mexican chile lime seasoning, (I got mine at Trader Joe’s)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat liner.
- Prepare the corn muffin mix as directed on the box, and then stir in the butter, jalapenos, flour, onion powder and honey. Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop the batter onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 1½ inches between each scoop. Sprinkle with the chile lime seasoning.
- Bake the cookies until puffed, light golden on top and golden brown on the underside, about 10 to 12 minutes. Serve warm.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 28g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 44||44%|
|Total Fat 4.95g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.39g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.41g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|