Super Simple Chewy Banana Granola Bars Recipe
These are super easy to make. We often have Granola cereal in because we add it to our yogurt for homemade parfaits and we always have bananas... So when the bananas are really ripe I use them up by making these chewy bars. You can add anything you want to them, here I added raisins and craisins. But you can add any combination of chopped nuts,coconut and any dried fruits you like.
- 2 1/2 cups Golden honey and flax granola cereal (or your favorite granola)
- 2 large very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2-3 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup craisins
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375, grease 12x8 pan (9x9 for thicker bars)
- Mash bananas till smooth,no chunks and add honey and whisk.
- In another lg bowl add Granola cereal, fruits, salt and cinnamon, mix well.
- Add banana honey mix to the granola and mix well.
- Press into greased pan and bake 30 mins or till edges crisp and slightly brown.
- Cool and then cut into full bars, or snack size bites.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 71g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||1%|
|Total Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 52.39g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|